In- Person Booth
What does an exhibitor receive with a 10' x 10' space?
To Reserve an In-Person Booth :
- Go to the Floorplan https://shrm21.mapyourshow.com/8_0/exhview/index.cfm
- Click on any booth in blue and on the right side a panel will pop up
- Click on ‘Reserve Space Now’
- It will take you to a new page click on continue under I need space
- Go through the application
If you cannot join us in-person this year, we hope you can join us virtually as we offer a variety of opportunities to participate as an exhibitor and/or sponsor. If you are an in-person exhibitor, SHRM is offering a discounted virtual booth package. See below for instructions on how to book a virtual booth for SHRM21!
Virtual Booth Only - $3,000
Virtual Booth Add- On (in person exhibitors only)- $1,000
Your Virtual Booth Add-On comes with the following:
- 5 Video's
- 3 URL's
- 7 PDF's
- Schedule meetings
- Drop a business card
- Product Demos/Presentations
- Access to live analytics
- Much More!
Instructions on how to book a Virtual Only Booth:
- Go to : https://shrm21.mapyourshow.com/8_0/exhview/index.cfm
- At the top of the floorplan there is a section dotted in red labeled Virtual Booth
- Click a booth from that section on the right side a panel will come up, click on “Reserve Your Space”
- A new screen will appear on the right side click “I need Space”
- Again it will request that you select a booth (choose from the same area)
- Follow through with the application
- We will follow up with directions on how to add collateral to your booth as it opens up
Instructions on how to book Virtual Booth Add-On:
- Log into your exhibitor dashboard
- Click on the box labeled "Promote My Booth"
- Click on the box labeled "Virtual Booth Add-On"
- Click the drop down for Virtual Booth Add-on and select add to cart at the bottom
- Click check out at the top and follow through with payment
Marketing Tool Box
"How-to” Exhibiting Article Series &Tools:
Quick-read, informative and loaded with useful information and practical knowledge. Each article addresses a topic important to your success as an exhibitor today. Be sure to forward to your entire exhibiting team.
- The Most Overlooked Key to Exhibiting Success
- NEW: Exhibiting Dollars & Sense
- Planning to Win: Exhibiting by Objectives
- NEW: Exhibiting is a Contact Sport: The Power of Presentations & Demonstrations
- High-Impact Pre-show Marketing
- NEW: The Art of Smart Giveaways
- Staffing for Success
- NEW: How to Conduct an Effective Pre-show Staff Prep Meeting
- Closed-Loop Lead Management
- Measurement Made Easy
- NEW: Exhibiting Cost Control & ROI Calculator Downloadable Tool
SHRM publishes the printed Exhibitor & Sponsor Resource Guide for exhibitors at no additional charge. Each exhibitor will receive one free listing in the guide, which is distributed to attendees at the show. Upgrade to an enhanced listing to have your description included in the online floor plan and conference app in addition to the printed guide.
Instructions and passwords will be emailed to the key contact for each company.
Any changes or submissions received after the deadline may not be reflected in the printed version.
Update Your Company Listing - COMING SOON!
From the service kit you will be able to access the following information:
• Furniture/Display Rental
• Carpet/flooring (required)
• Lead Retrieval
• Housing & Registration
• Advertising Information
• Sponsorship & Promotional Opportunities
• Mail List Rental Order Form
• Show Rules and Regulations