Educational Program | SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification Preparation* | Sessions
*This program requires preregistration. Additional fees apply. Registration includes post conference virtual sessions.
Led by qualified and certified HR instructors, our intensive SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP Certification preparation seminars, combined with the SHRM Learning System, present a comprehensive and detailed review of the current SHRM Body of Competency & Knowledge™ (SHRM BoCK™). By attending, you will be able to identify areas of strength and build on them. You will also see where you need further concentrated study in preparation for either exam.
After registering for your course, you will receive the 2020 SHRM Learning System to begin your exam preparation. To gain the greatest benefits from your program, utilize your SHRM Learning System before the course begins. During your course, your SHRM-certified instructor will build upon the foundation you've already established through your studies, guiding you through interactive discussions, sample test questions, and periodic progress checks.
While these programs should not be considered your only preparation for certification, they serve as a very valuable component to help you focus your study efforts and maximize your results.
Program Benefits & Features
- Led by qualified and certified instructors.
- Classroom environment provides networking opportunities.
- Outside-the-classroom assignments help reinforce seminar sessions.
- Sample test questions and periodic process checks keep you confident in your breadth of knowledge.
- The virtual course delivery option allows real-time Q&As and chats between virtual course participants, providing a dynamic virtual classroom experience.◦All virtual classes are recorded in their entirety for viewing at your convenience.