Educational Program | Talent Acquisition: Creating your Organization's Strategy** | Sessions
*This program requires preregistration. Additional fees apply. Registration includes the post conference virtual session(s).
**This program is associated with the SHRM Talent Acquisition Specialty Credential and will fulfill the Educational Program component.
Ready to win the war for talent? Obtain the necessary skills and understanding to implement a talent acquisition strategy at your organization. Discover the benefits of workforce planning. Learn the steps to improve your candidate experience and employment branding. Explore recruiting and sourcing strategies for developing a diverse and inclusive talent pipeline. Reflect on case studies and newly-acquired expertise to apply what you learn to your organization.
This program is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to:
• Build your talent acquisition strategy to attract top talent
• Market an employment brand that positions your organization as an employer of choice
• Incorporate workforce planning as part of the process for developing a robust talent pipeline
• Expand strategies for recruiting and sourcing
• Create a positive candidate experience
• Evaluate and select candidates that are a right fit for your organization
• Measure the impact of your talent acquisition strategy using metrics