Supporting Your Employees in Their Caregiving Roles | Sessions
One out of every six employees in the U.S. provides care to a relative or friend, and the number is expected to grow exponentially over the coming decade as people live longer, often with complex care needs, and family members step in to fill caregiving gaps.
- Understand the issues regarding caregivers in the workplace.
- Discuss methods for creating a culture of awareness.
- Learn how to prepare for a conversation to obtain C-suite support.
- Identify the challenges associated with implementing caregiving benefits.
- Discover the resources available for employers and caregivers.