The Hardest Part of HR Is Letting Go: Key Processes and Resources for Effective Employee Termination | Sessions
Most HR professionals will tell you the least favorite part of their job is terminating employees. Severing someone's employment relationship is an emotional and laborious process that requires careful planning and thought. Having been involved in almost 100 employee terminations, Melanie Peacock will share lessons learned and insights gained from these experiences. You will receive practical tools and strategies to ensure that employee terminations are carried out in the most effective, efficient and humane manner.
- Learn why terminating employees is a critical, yet difficult, part of an HR professional's role.
- Discover common problems encountered during the termination process and how to avoid them.
- Get responses to common questions regarding the termination process.
- Understand the termination planning process and receive a checklist to thoroughly prepare.
- Learn the critical actions that should be taken after the termination process.