Using Advocates to Fill Job Openings: The Vital Equation to Help You Hire Better | Sessions
Companies facing extreme talent shortages and struggling to get enough qualified applicants for their openings often resort to throwing serious cash at job boards and recruiters in the hope of finding someone. But in the search for quality applicants, the data is clear: Referrals yield the best results. Partners, present and past employees, vendors, friends, family, and even customers can all be advocates for you—but only if you motivate and make it easy for them. Hiring optimization expert Ryan Kohler walks you through the Hiring Equation behind creating an advocacy and referral program that gets more applicants for less money.
- Learn about the importance of implementing a referral process in your company that goes beyond employee referrals.
- See how the Hiring Equation maximizes applicant flow.
- Understand how hiring is really just marketing.
- Learn the must-know strategy for creating the ultimate “job product” that is unique, compelling and credible.
- Learn the method used by HR teams to multiply the number of applicants by 300% to 500% over other methods.
- Learn how to easily set up an advocacy and referral program that's administered by HR and almost effortlessly understood, shared and rewarded by referrers.