Radical Transparency Starts Right Here with You | Sessions
Radical transparency may sound frightening, but it’s the quickest way to a positive, collaborative culture. This session will explain the importance of transparency at all levels of an organization, starting at the top. By trusting your employees enough to be open and honest with them, you will earn their trust and loyalty. Many leaders may be skeptical of this approach, but we will break through that doubt. The early stages of transparency are the most uncomfortable, but the benefits to the workplace are far too important to let that stop you.
- As a senior leader, learn the importance of radical transparency/honesty in the workplace and how to champion transparency by example.
- Learn the benefits of requiring “transparency training” for all senior leaders.
- Practice using tools to encourage communication, such as AMA (ask me anything) sessions, one-on-ones and CEO/senior executive-led morning meetings.
- Learn about tools such as frequent one-on-ones that can replace the archaic system of annual performance reviews.
- Participate in practice drills that teach you how to directly apply radical transparency/honesty during one-on-one meetings.