The Change Curve: Managing Uncertainty and Ambiguity Within Your Organization | Sessions
Change is constant, but it’s not always easy. Even when the change is needed, the transition can be difficult, frustrating and even immobilizing if it isn’t handled properly. As an HR practitioner, how do you encourage the C-suite to focus on the human experience of change, rather than just the financial implications? How do you lead your organization—and your people—forward confidently and assertively, all while keeping morale high along the way? Learn tactical coaching tips and insights on how to navigate the four stages of change to shape a culture of openness and acceptance.
- Identify the stages of change and manage the situation purposefully.
- Learn how to influence executives to be transparent and keep culture at the forefront of any change.
- Learn how to best lead during the different waves of change.
- Identify the tools needed to overcome resistance and manage difficult situations effectively and directly.
- Instill hope and confidence and champion a “we're in this together” attitude throughout the organization.