What Your CEO Expects You to Know: Business Acumen to Build Your Credibility, Career and Company | Sessions
Your executive team wants the entire business, not just a single unit, to be profitable. They want all employees to understand and better contribute to how the entire company makes money. And employees want to feel that the work they do for their company is worthwhile and makes a difference. The problem is that most people “in” business, don't “get” business—they lack understanding of strategy, finance and business acumen. While we understand our jobs, the big picture seems too complex to grasp. Complexity is an underlying challenge in any business, regardless of size, industry or stage of development. How do we simplify the complex? Bestselling author Kevin Cope has helped top companies figure it out. When you break down an organization into its most fundamental elements, you'll find five drivers that power your business, or any business. If you want to be seen as a major contributor, someone who understands your overall business—not just HR—this a great session for you.
- Use the 5 Business Drivers® to improve your strategic, financial and business acumen.
- Understand how your entire company, not just your department or team, makes money.
- Learn five principles that CEOs expect their employees to understand.
- Learn how to speak the language of your CEO and CFO.
- Learn the keys to improving employee engagement.