Bambi vs. Godzilla: How to Deal with Difficult People | Sessions
Difficult people are everywhere. They can be customers, co-workers, bosses, neighbors, even spouses. This program humorously reveals the six basic difficult personality styles that are out to drain you and your organization of vital energy. You will learn what they do, why they do it and what you can do about it. Participants will learn how to stay empowered in the face of negative, reactive and draining people—and laugh while they do it.
- Uncover six basic difficult personalities while discovering what they do, why they do it and what you can do about it.
- Learn how to not react to reactive people.
- Develop strategies for improving your communication style and moving negative behavior toward positive results.
- Understand how to increase your behavioral repertoire when confronted with a difficult person.
- Explore how to create an energized culture and climate in your office and organization.