Celebrate the Chaos! 4 Steps to an Exhilarating and Empowered HR Department of One | Sessions
It’s challenging to be strategically engaged when the executive team expects you to have CHRO depth of knowledge, employees want answers to their questions now, finance wants benefits bills yesterday and operations needs new candidates. HR departments of one are saddled with administrative tasks, but they want to participate at a more strategic level. How do you meet the needs of all your internal customers, create innovative new programs and still get your job done? Learn tips from a former solo practitioner, small-business owner and expert. Obtain practical, real-world advice to get control of your day and shine in the HR function by exploring various solutions that are appropriate for small business and within reach of participants. Through connections we will make during the session, the days of going it alone will be over.
- Determine the strategic position of HR in your organization.
- Evaluate priorities to get results.
- Make connections throughout the organization and leadership team.
- Explore external relationships and opportunities that will impact your function.
- Consider your goals for your career and the HR department.
- Embrace technology to ease the administrative burden.