The Gift of Change – Letting Go of Exhaustion, Confusion and Anger to Find a New Beginning | Sessions
HR leaders need to learn how to thrive amid unrelenting change. The pandemic, job losses, working from home, home schooling, violent protests, devastating fires, hurricanes and floods, constantly changing technology, and the whole political scene are causing stress, overwhelming anxiety, fear and a lack of focus. This presentation helps people understand and navigate change in a powerful, productive and positive way so they can finally realize that “All change comes bearing gifts!”
- Understand that the change process unfolds in recognizable stages.
- Identify what you must let go of to move forward to a new beginning.
- Recognize that you can choose to be proactive rather than reactive in how you deal with change.
- Learn new coping techniques for managing these transitions.
- Realize that change always brings gifts.