Communicating Complex HR and Benefits Topics to a Distracted World | Sessions
Practicing HR isn’t simple on a normal day, and a pandemic makes the job even more complex. We handle complicated people issues and are faced with multiple audiences with very short attention spans. In this fast-paced session, our speaker will outline HR and benefits communication issues on the horizon, and then share ways to get employee and new-hire buy-in using updated communication methods. Most importantly, we will discuss “next step” methods for communicating with a distributed workforce about open enrollment.
- Learn how to sell tough ideas to a distracted audience.
- Learn how to use valid motivational theories to break through barriers.
- Learn how to adjust your message and adapt technology to meet audience needs.
- Learn how to consciously adjust your branding to the message you are communicating.
- Recognize that individual departments have defined styles and communication dialects that must be respected.