From Manager to Miyagi: 4 Techniques to Coach Your Employees to Greatness | Sessions
“The answer is only important if you ask the right question.” —Mr. Miyagi, “The Karate Kid”
Can you recall the last time you met with an employee to discuss their career development? Development shouldn’t stall during the pandemic. However, sometimes it’s challenging for leaders to highlight employee development when also tasked with managing employee performance and hitting KPIs. In this captivating session, we demystify the role of a coach and introduce four proven techniques to help you become a better coach and mentor to your employees. You’ll leave with a firm understanding of how you can improve productivity, morale and employee development.
- Develop a coaching ritual to boost employee growth.
- Create a strong foundation before coaching even begins.
- Identify the right time to coach.
- Ask thought-provoking questions instead of just providing answers.
- Motivate and engage individuals with effective coaching strategies.