Becoming the Chief Culture Officer: HR's Role, Transformation System and Results | Sessions
HR leaders have the ability to positively transform culture, employee engagement and customer satisfaction at their organizations. In this session, you will be entertained, enlightened and uniquely equipped by our top-rated international speakers to achieve new levels of performance. Expect to receive breakthrough insights from the interactive delivery style, tools and key transformation elements used during this session. See how anyone can achieve outstanding success and have a stronger voice at the strategic leadership table. Our speakers will begin with a revealing self-assessment of your organization’s current culture.
- Complete a Cultural IQ assessment to pinpoint areas to immediately address.
- Understand and apply the 10 Steps to Customer-Centered Cultural Excellence.
- Apply the Six Leadership Levers for cultural transformation.
- Learn how to create alignment among strategic outcomes, core values, measures of success, operational work and deployment ownership.
- Learn how to define and prioritize all work as products.
- Hear how “customer focus” is applied internally without ambiguity.