Business Success Post Pandemic: 3 Pillars for Building a Culture of Resilience | Sessions
The pandemic rattled corporate America’s structure, and organizations are now faced with the daunting task of rebuilding for a new world. Our speaker will cover how to maintain a resilient culture amid the pandemic and the three pillars all businesses should consider to continually adapt to the ever-changing needs of employees.
- Hear how clear and consistent recognition of employees and their performance will lead to resilient company cultures in times of crisis.
- Learn tactical strategies business leaders can implement to give employees opportunities to express ideas, concerns and perspectives.
- Gain insights from the Achievers’ Critical Event Toolkit for managers, including how to begin talking with your teams in a way that drives meaningful change.
- Gain insight from GM’s manager empowerment strategy during the pandemic, including resources to help managers lead virtually.
- Learn eight protective drivers to support resilience and prevent burnout and disengagement, and how they guided GM’s response to the pandemic, fostering employee support and resilience.