Disrupt D&I: How to Show Up, Fix Flaws and Create Real Change | Sessions
Today, more than ever, companies must invest in sustainable DE&I programming that goes beyond a singular function. With the backdrop of the current climate, creating measurable change has become even more critical to organizational culture, productivity and long-term growth. Without inclusion, diversity can’t thrive. How can businesses create lasting change and sustained progress, especially during changing times? Led by ADP Chief Diversity and Talent Officer Bob Lockett, this session lays out key elements needed for diversity and inclusion to flourish. Attendees will learn ways to be active champions for change, ensure leaders are held accountable and engage allies to help design a more inclusive world of work.
- Understand the distinction between diversity and inclusion and how they are interconnected.
- Identify barriers to inclusion and how to address them.
- Learn how to create measures of accountability within leadership to enable greater success of DE&I initiatives.
- Learn how to collaborate with diverse groups and allies to enable greater productivity and innovation.
- Gain tangible tools to become part of the greater solution at any level.