Workforce 2030: Are You Ready? | Sessions
The world of work seemed to change overnight, along with the need for agile people leadership. Your company’s workforce can be the secret weapon to gaining a competitive advantage. However, for that to happen, HR must make decisions—today—to ensure your workforce is ready for the new world order. Are you solely focused on today’s challenges or do you know what it takes to get your workforce prepared for your company’s 2030 strategic objectives? Are you able to convince your C-suite what needs to be done now to set your company up for the future? If not, this session is for you.
- Hear the makeup of the 2030 global workforce and the impact on your current employee base.
- Use gap, SWOT and fishbone analyses to determine where your company and employee base are in terms of 2030 readiness.
- Lead the charge for embracing new technologies, including AI and other agile systems, to increase the employee and customer experience.
- Learn how to shift managers to a performance model that empowers individuals to acquire valuable experiences, explore new roles and continually reinvent themselves.
- Create an agile HR team where proactive (versus reactive) is the new norm to meet the expectations of the 2030 workforce.