Redeeming Feedback for Good: Shift Your Culture, Grow Your People | Sessions
Why should organizations invest in fixing feedback now? Because feedback is their most powerful tool to engage people, build healthy cultures and drive collective performance. Join us to improve your feedback skills; learn how to shift your feedback culture; and help your people navigate these turbulent times by increasing their ability to seek, offer and receive feedback in ways that increase trust, drive growth and improve performance.
- Understand your own feedback narratives and reflect on how they shape your feedback conversations and organizational culture.
- Learn the ingredients for creating a true culture of feedback to optimize organizational performance by applying your new definition of feedback.
- Address and ease your own feedback anxiety with science-based mind/body hacks, increasing your capacity to make connections that engender trust and support constructive feedback.
- Lay a new foundation for fixing feedback and optimize your role as a seeker, extender and receiver of feedback.
- Practice using a simple conversational feedback model and leave ready to start a movement to fix feedback in your organization.