Workplace Violence and the Considerations for HR Professionals | Sessions
New York Times bestselling author, former diplomatic security special agent and counterterrorism expert Fred Burton discusses how keeping employees safe is an increasingly urgent matter that is not just sensible, but also critical to minimize executive liabilities and meet regulatory requirements. Despite millions of people across the globe working remotely, corporate security and HR teams must consider workplace violence and how the displaced workforce pushes potential threats and the duty of care out of the office and into newer territories.
- Learn how to address situations in which a furloughed or fired employee, working remotely, decides to turn to violence.
- Hear how companies can combat workplace violence fatigue.
- Recognize and report warning signs before it is too late.
- Avoid the downplay of risks.
- Address the challenges social media brings.