Gain a Competitive Advantage by Identifying and Developing Your High Potential Talent | Sessions
The most daunting issues organizations say they face is talent scarcity and talent readiness. Many organizations have implemented formal or informal talent development strategies; some with great results, and others with limited results. This presentation will help you determine how to best identify, develop and retain your 'high-potentials' ('HiPo's'). Learn the key drivers of a successful program and how they differ from common practices today. Let us share with you results of the organizations we work with and an in-depth study of best practices to provide you with the tools and strategies to achieve great results.
- Identify how developing and retaining high-potential employees can create a competitive advantage.
- Explore selection process design strategies to identify the RIGHT high-potentials.
- Review proven strategies of a successful high-potential program.
- Learn the key drivers of a successful program and the impact of COVID-19 and the future of work.
- Develop a high potential program and overcome the biggest obstacles.