705: Preparing to Lead: Critical Project Management Skills for the HR Professional | Sessions
You have the unique opportunity to spearhead projects such as global outsourcing, workplace analytics and companywide change management initiatives that can directly impact your company's bottom line. Managing those projects can be challenging, particularly when they span multiple divisions, time zones and countries. To lead, your project management skills must be at their peak and at the ready. This interactive workshop prepares you for success with in-depth, step-by-step instructions and tools for managing and executing projects big or small, delivering results, and meeting budget and schedule deadlines.
- Learn the essentials of project management.
- Define deliverables in financial terms your senior leaders care about (and will actually pay attention to).
- Develop metrics to determine the best employees to include on your project team.
- Conduct comprehensive risk probability versus impact analysis.
- Learn about software tools that can help you get organized and track your project.
*Additional fee and registration required.