708: The Realities of Employee Engagement and Employee Experience: A Post-Pandemic Perspective | Sessions
Do you know if the pandemic has caused a seismic shift in your company culture? How will that impact both employee engagement and employee experience—two terms that are overused and often confused. One study from England identified over 50 different variations of how academics define the concepts versus how HR practitioners do. With so many meanings/definitions, what are you to believe? Surveys remind us that engagement is low and disengagement is high. Yes, we have trouble in River City! Employee engagement is something both employees and employers want, but what makes a workplace a desired location for one person is not the same for every employee. So, what is a good workplace?
- Discover how focusing on what is authentic for your employees is essential for a talent-driven company. There is no one right answer.
- Learn the correct questions to ask to understand how “employee engagement” is defined at your company.
- Understand the impact of the pandemic on your employees and, in turn, their employee experience.
- Understand that the driver of employee engagement is the alignment between what executives say they will do to treat people well and what they and other managers actually do.
- Learn the six key factors that determine employee engagement and that lead to productivity, innovation and retention.
- Learn how to put the rhetoric about employee engagement and consultant-speak into perspective.
- Learn how to assess the impact of local geographic culture on company culture, employee experience and employee engagement.
*Additional fee and registration required.