Turn Off Worry, Turn on Resilience | Sessions
As 'business as usual' is disrupted, are you feeling less steady? During challenging times, the mind can become hooked by obsessive thinking, helplessness and anxiety. Fear narrows our field of vision, making it harder to see the bigger picture and possibilities. Learn how to build mental resilience by training our minds to be present, unhook from unconstructive thoughts, and rebalance after setbacks. Gain short-term strategies and a simple, long-term method for rewiring the brain to enhance resilience.
- Better manage anxiety and stress in challenging times.
- Understand what resilience really is, and the mental qualities behind it.
- Learn the neuroscience behind resilience.
- Connect with others with greater compassion.
- Rewire the brain for enhanced resilience using a simple mindfulness technique.