Shifting Healthcare Forward: Building & Optimizing Smarter Self-Funded Health Plans | Sessions
Join active SHRM members, Chris Ourisman, CEO of Ourisman Automotive, a top 50 Automotive News auto dealer and Keith Lemer, CEO of WellNet Healthcare, a national leader in fixing the unaffordable healthcare mess.
• Learn the strategic way to shift to self-funding- at your own pace – with a change-management journey built for optimization.
• Hear the inside track of what the C-Suite wants in a group health insurance plan today and the path to build true cost-savings for a healthier workforce while continuing to elevate the HR position at the executive table.
• Meet employer executives who share their own pain points around traditional health plans and how they built smarter self-funded health plans for better employee experiences.
Gain exclusive insight on:
• The biggest challenges from moving to self-insured – and how to overcome them.
• Top reasons why employers stay fully insured – and how to shift with a 3-to-5-year strategy.
• The controversial data keeping the C-Suite in the dark- nearly 90% of broker/consultants acknowledge the long-term benefits of self-funded insurance and do not feel that working with large insurance carriers is in the best interest of employer groups.
• Why Ourisman Automotive finally decided to self-insure & what they learned after 2 years – Uncomfortable with the painstaking mediocrity of the traditional annual renewal process, CEO Chris Ourisman discovered that (going beyond just the structural cost-savings) proved a key enabler to a long-term healthcare strategy with access to data, flexible plan design and control.