Solving Difficult Decisions – Ethics and Critical Thinking in a “New Abnormal | Sessions
As we emerge from pandemic we need to update our understanding of the role Ethics plays in the HR community, and realize the impact Integrity will have on the sustainability of our organizations. In this fast-paced session, Karl J. Ahlrichs, SHRM-SCP, SPHR offers multiple viewpoints on ethics and leadership and shares the skills you will need to maintain sustainability.
We will cover new ethical challenges and how they apply to the workplace of the near future, and advanced methods for training others in these issues. We will begin with fresh data on the metrics that really matter, which will lead us to significant ethical challenges on the horizon. All of this will be mapped on top of a brief review of some fundamental economic data and the client service framework that HR Professionals will be operating in.
- The shifting world of ethics, metrics, and how organizational effectiveness is measured
- Trends in ethics, with evidence of what the recent focus on organizational integrity has produced
- A review of ethical standards in HR
- An understanding of where the new attitudes on Ethics and Integrity are coming from
- How to leverage advanced adult learning methods to teach Ethics and build a sustainable high performing culture.